Exploring contemporary creation and hybrid arts, in the field of media arts and electronic cultures
Scopitone explores and highlights contemporary creation and hybrid arts, in the fields of media arts and electronic cultures. The festival focuses on the universes of art, technology, science, society, and is involved in networks and collaborative platforms. It has been developing for few years, constant international collaborations and exchange programs.
Scopitone's professional meetings will be organized around two main events, in streaming and in situ:
- "Ambivalences" (September 9th, 2021): a half-day of conferences, organized by the festivals Scopitone, ]interstice[ and Maintenant.
- A day dedicated to digital art professionals in collaboration with the HACNUM network (September 10th, 2021, event to be confirmed).
For professionals present at the festival, guided tours of exhibitions will be suggested.
Online contents available
- Online resources (art work presentations, artists portfolios, etc.)
- Conferences and round tables
- Professional meetings (September 9th – 10th, 2021)
- Pitch sessions
- One-to-one meetings
On-site participation conditions
Complimentary access to exihibitions and guided tours, participation will be facilitated by festival organizers