Culture in the Sahel Mobility Fund
This mobility fund is a project grant open to artists, civil society stakeholders and cultural professionals from the G5 Sahel countries: Burkina-Faso, Mali, Mauritania, Niger and Chad.
Mobility to Côte d'Ivoire and Senegal, or exceptionally to another country of the Continent or to France, may also be possible for Sahel stakeholders, particularly for collective participation in major professional and cultural events.
This fund aims to:
1 / Promote mobility projects based on proposals put forward by structures or associations (collective or individual mobility)
2 / Support mobility for:
- Professional platforms, market development
- Conferences, seminars, regional forums and debates
- Participation in major artistic and ICC events on the Continent
- Research and creative residencies and artistic collaborations
- Training courses, workshops
ImageMultidisciplinaryi-Portunus #2: the future of the mobility in Europe
ImageMultidisciplinaryThe 2022 call for applications of the residencies programme of the Institut français at the Cité internationale des arts is open
ImageMultidisciplinaryThe 2021 Recipients of La Fabrique des Résidences