Before submitting an application, project leads are specifically asked:
1) to imperatively contact the Institut français and with the cultural service of the French Embassy or lnstitut français in the country or countries concerned;
2) to state clearly in the application form if the project is also subject to a demand for financial support as part of the Institut français and French regional government partnership program.
Submission deadline: November 22, 2019
It is desirable for tours to include artistic or professional meetings (master classes, exchange of good practice, meetings with programmers, etc.) in collaboration with partners on the ground. This must be presented and detailed in the application file and will be considered during the study of the project.
For the music and jazz fields, projects must be developed with the field in the countries concerned.
This program is open to the following project leads:
- an artist or company based in France, with a project devised with one or more international cultural partners;
- French institutions or cultural organizations (agencies, production companies, publishers, labels, promoters;
- international institutions or cultural organizations inviting or hosting one or more French artists.
This program applies to the following disciplines:
- Dance, circus arts, street theatre, puppetry, current music and jazz, classical and contemporary music, theatre cross-disciplinary projects.
ImageAide à projetMultidisciplinaryPartenariat Région Bretagne / Institut françaisCall for applications openFrom 25 November 2020 to 31 January 2021
ImageProject supportMultidisciplinarySupport for cultural operators from Africa and the CaribbeanCall for applications openFrom 19 November 2020 to 15 January 2021
ImageAide à projetMultidisciplinaryPartenariat Ville de Lyon/ Métropole de Lyon / Institut françaisFrom 29 October 2020 to 27 November 2020
ImageMultidisciplinaryThe 6th Entrepreneurship in Culture Forum, online, from October 19th to 23rd, 2020
ImageMultidisciplinaryThe Institut français supports the Lebanese artistic scene
ImageMultidisciplinaryCall for applications of the residencies programme of the Institut français at the Cité internationale des arts– Automn 2020