Before submitting an application, project leads are specifically asked:
1) to imperatively contact the Institut français and with the cultural service of the French Embassy or lnstitut français in the country or countries concerned;
2) to state clearly in the application form if the project is also subject to a demand for financial support as part of the Institut français and French regional government partnership program.
Submission deadline: November 22, 2019
It is desirable for tours to include artistic or professional meetings (master classes, exchange of good practice, meetings with programmers, etc.) in collaboration with partners on the ground. This must be presented and detailed in the application file and will be considered during the study of the project.
For the music and jazz fields, projects must be developed with the field in the countries concerned.
This program is open to the following project leads:
- an artist or company based in France, with a project devised with one or more international cultural partners;
- French institutions or cultural organizations (agencies, production companies, publishers, labels, promoters;
- international institutions or cultural organizations inviting or hosting one or more French artists.
This program applies to the following disciplines:
- Dance, circus arts, street theatre, puppetry, current music and jazz, classical and contemporary music, theatre cross-disciplinary projects.
ImageAide à projetTheatreThéâtre Export DeutschlandCall for applications openFrom 16 July 2021 to 30 September 2021
ImageProject supportTheatreDes mots à la scèneCall for applications openFrom 1 July 2021 to 15 September 2021
ImageAide à projetMultidisciplinaryCulture au SahelCall for applications openFrom 15 June 2021 to 1 December 2021