Laurence anyways © DR
Questions of identity, gender in question?
Members of French diplomatic network
Gender: personal identity or social construct? This programme offers a reflection on the concept of gender, its definitions and its uses: From biology to cultural achievements, personal histories, profound experiences and the gaze of the observer, across different sexual identities and orientations… it reveals human plurality and complexity and examines our identities.
- Cassandro the Exotico by Marie Losier (2018)
- Lola Pater by Nadir Mokneche (2017)
- Coby by Christian Sonderegger (2017)
- La Sociologue et l’ourson by Etienne Chaillou et Mathias Thery (2015)
- La Belle saison by Catherine Corsini (2015)
- Toute première fois by Noémie Saglio et Maxime Govare (2017)
- Eastern boys by Robin Campillo (2013)
- Le Dernier Voyage de Madame Phung by Nguyen Thi Tham (2014)
- Françoise Héritier et les lois du genre by Anne-France Sion (2009)
- Les Garçons et Guillaume, à table ! by Guillaume Gallienne (2013)
- Laurence Anyways by Xavier Dolan (2011) available until 09/19/2019
- Tomboy by Céline Sciama (2011) available until 09/19/2019