Support for creation, distribution and civil society operators in Africa
The aim of this project aid scheme is to support artists and cultural operators from civil society in Africa, as well as the French cultural network, by supporting:
- Support for artistic creation
- Festivals and major cultural events (biennials, professional platforms, etc.)
- Dissemination and distribution of projects: exhibitions, workshops
- Innovative and eco-responsible digital projects
- Regional tours concerning projects by artists or companies based on the African continent or co-creation cooperation projects in the various fields of performing arts, music, circus and street arts. In order to receive support from the Institut français, these regional tours must include several dates on the continent (at least 5 or 6 dates in a minimum of 3 countries).
Particular attention will be paid to projects that highlight the younger generation, emerging scenes and new artistic practices in the field of contemporary African creation.
Project supportMultidisciplinaryArchitectureVisual artsThe Franco-German Cultural FundCall for applications openFrom 2 September 2022 to 21 October 2022
Project supportMultidisciplinaryAccès CultureFrom 16 May 2022 to 30 June 2022
Project supportMultidisciplinaryCulture in the Sahel Mobility FundCall for applications openFrom 9 September 2022 to 9 November 2022
ImageMultidisciplinaryi-Portunus #2: the future of the mobility in Europe
ImageMultidisciplinaryThe 2022 call for applications of the residencies programme of the Institut français at the Cité internationale des arts is open
ImageMultidisciplinaryThe 2021 Recipients of La Fabrique des Résidences