Support for cultural operators from Africa and the Caribbean
From 15 October 2019 to 18 November 2019
Support for cultural operators from Africa and the Caribbean is part of the Africa and Caribbean cultural cooperation mission. It works with communities by providing support to cultural actors to structure their project, build their international collaboration strategy, strengthen their teams' capacities and consolidate their professional networks.
Applications are closed
Terms and conditions
Call for applications open until 18/11/2019
The aim of this system is to support projects with the following priorities:
- Supporting festivals and biennials in these territories;
- supporting the deployment of a global strategy for organisations in the cultural and creative industries (CCIs)
- Supporting cooperation projects which are regional (pan-African or Caribbean) or carried out with French partners;
- Supporting short-term training projects (workshops);
- Supporting the consolidation of professional networks (presence at markets, fairs, support for associations and networks of operators, etc.).
- professional meetings
It is open to cultural institutions or organisations in Africa and the Caribbean.
It is concerned with the following disciplines:
- Architecture, Visual Arts, Cinema, Circus, Intellectual Debates, Design, Training, French Language, Books, Arts, Fashion, Music, Digital Arts, Photography, Multidisciplinary Arts, Theatre.
ImageVisual artsThe two winning projects of the Les Collectives residency programme
ImageTheatre"Echo, ou la parole est un miroir muet" ("Echo, Or Speech is a Silent Mirror") by Xavier Maurel travels to the Congo
ImageMultidisciplinaryLa Collection overview: a new artistic offering for the French cultural network overseas