Support for cultural operators from Africa and the Caribbean
From 15 October 2019 to 18 November 2019
Support for cultural operators from Africa and the Caribbean is part of the Africa and Caribbean cultural cooperation mission. It works with communities by providing support to cultural actors to structure their project, build their international collaboration strategy, strengthen their teams' capacities and consolidate their professional networks.
Applications are closed
Terms and conditions
Call for applications open until 18/11/2019
The aim of this system is to support projects with the following priorities:
- Supporting festivals and biennials in these territories;
- supporting the deployment of a global strategy for organisations in the cultural and creative industries (CCIs)
- Supporting cooperation projects which are regional (pan-African or Caribbean) or carried out with French partners;
- Supporting short-term training projects (workshops);
- Supporting the consolidation of professional networks (presence at markets, fairs, support for associations and networks of operators, etc.).
- professional meetings
It is open to cultural institutions or organisations in Africa and the Caribbean.
It is concerned with the following disciplines:
- Architecture, Visual Arts, Cinema, Circus, Intellectual Debates, Design, Training, French Language, Books, Arts, Fashion, Music, Digital Arts, Photography, Multidisciplinary Arts, Theatre.
ImageArchitectureVisual artsThe winning projects of the Franco-German fund for art and architecture PERSPEKTIVE 2020
ImageMultidisciplinaryOpening of the « La Fabrique des Résidences » (The Residency Factory) 2020 call for applications
ImageMultidisciplinaryOpening of the Institut français / Cité internationale des arts residencies programme’s call for applications – Spring 2020